top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Should I bring my own meal?
Students are welcome to bring their own meal or go to get meals on their own.  Shops are located within blocks of driving school.

What kind of Identification will I need for my class? 

All students must obtain a T.I.P.(Temporary Instruction Permit) from the Office of Motor Vehicle to complete any course. It is recommended to acquire a  T.I.P. before classroom instruction begins. However, students will be allowed to attend the class without the T.I.P. but will unable to take the final test or recieve behind the wheel instruction until the T.I.P. is acquired. Students without a T.I.P. must bring in a valid I.D. and a Birth Certificate to the first day of class. 


How can I pay my deposit and secure my slot in an upcoming class?

A deposit of $200.00 is required and can be paid online, in person or with a check through the mail (fees are charged for insuffucient funds). 
(The deposit can be transferred once but is non-refundable) 


What will I need to bring to the Office of Motor Vehicles to get my T.I.P?

Applicants will be required to provide one of the following combinations:

  • One primary (Birth Certificate ;must be original with raised seal) or two secondary documents 

  • Two primary documents OR (Social Security Card and Completion certificate from Drivers Education)

  • If applicant has a Louisiana Identification Card (driver's license with a photo which clearly identifies the applicant) additional identification is not required


  • The signature of the custodial parent or legal guardian is required for the issuance of any license

  • Documentation must be presented to prove custody or legal guardianship.

  • Identification must be presented by the minor and the parent or guardian.

  • Only the domiciliary parent may sign if joint custody has been awarded.

bottom of page